VORTRAN® Medical has invested years of research to develop easy to use, quality devices to monitor patients’ breathing and to alert clinicians of abnormalities.
APM (Airway Pressure Monitor)
The APM is a battery operated, portable, self-contained device that is connected to the patient via the connection kit to monitor the cycling conditions of resuscitators.
- Gives clinicians patient ventilation parameters (PIP, PEEP, Respiration Rate, I:E ratio)
- Provides visual alarm display with flashing LED and loud audible alarm
- Allows clinicians to have a true value of patient status during ventilation similar to a full-featured ventilator
- Easy to set up and use
- Offers different connection kit options
- Now available worldwide.
- The VORTRAN disposable Manometer is an analog style manometer that can go inline using a T piece to read changes in both inspiratory pressures as well as peak end expiratory pressures (PEEP).
- The Manometer has been tested and approved for safe conditional use in a MRI/CT environment.
- The manometer includes a color coded label for ease of use.
- Attaches directly to an automatic resuscitator or hyperinflation resuscitation bag using the included T piece.
- Latex Free
- Accuracy of ± 2cm H2O up to 20 cm H2O
- Accuracy of ± 5 cm H2O over 20 cm H2O
Color-coded manometer: Green 0-20cm H2O, Yellow 20-40 cm H2O and Red over 40 cm H2ODownload Manometer Instructions PDF